General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Departure time: 08.30 hrs Miramar / 08.45 hrs Vedado / 09.00 hrs Old Havana
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• Minimum Pax for the tour: 6 Pax.
• This tour operates with a minimum of passengers. Holiplus will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your tour. If the provider decides to cancel, for not meeting the minimum required amount of passengers, Holiplus will offer an alternative tour or fully refund cost of your trip.
• Tours departures from Playas del Este hotels have an additional supplement of 3.00 CUC.
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
Colonial and Modern Havana City Tour
We offer diverse selection for you to taste highlights of the largest city in the Caribbean, where history and culture stand side by side with monuments. Our Group proposes panoramic tours through the most significant sites of the history, culture and nowadays Cuban life.
- Pick up in hotels.
- Visit the Colonial Havana, declared a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. Walking tour of the old town, with its squares, fortresses and buildings built by the Spaniards between the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries. Includes visit to the Museum of the City (except Mondays which is replaced by the Rhum Museum).
- Visit to El Cristo de La Habana outlook point, with a panoramic view of Havana City from the other side of the Bay.
Visit the Tourist Complex La Cecilia to enjoy the product "interactive cooking" including:
- Bar lessons. Demonstration for Barman preparation of Cuban cocktails. Preparation by the customer of his favorite cocktail.
- Lunch of roast pork leg coal with client participation in the roast and the ability to eat all the pork you want. includes: Bread and butter Vegetable Salad Ajiaco Campesino Pork grilled over charcoal (Cooking show). Yuca con mojo criollo / Moros y Cristianos. Dessert: Rice Pudding / Ice cream / coconut pudding. Coffee or other infusions. A national drink.
- Continue the tour with a visit to the Colón Cemetery, National Monument.
- Panoramic view of the University of Havana, Vedado and Miramar area to admire various mansions examples of different architectural styles such as Decorative Art, Modernism, Eclecticism, Gothic, Baroque.
- Visit to the Revolution Square, time for take a pictures. The entrance to the outer areas and Mirador Memorial Museum- José Martí is included.
- Return to hotel.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, sunglasses, cap
BOOK COLONIAL AND MODERN HAVANA CITY TOUR
Collective tour + LunchTour in collective bus with specialized guide service in several languages. Lunch in a local restaurant including one drink. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date
Private tour + LunchTour by private car or minibus with exclusive specialized guide service in your language. Lunch in a local restaurant including one drink. Pick up time and program development according to their own interests.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date