General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Departure time: 06.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• Minimum Pax for the tour: 6 Pax.
• This tour operates with a minimum of passengers. Holiplus will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your tour. If the provider decides to cancel, for not meeting the minimum required amount of passengers, Holiplus will offer an alternative tour or fully refund cost of your trip.
• The boat is shared.
• The order of the tour may be varied depending on the total number of customers of the day.
• Equipment and means of protection for sailing and snorkeling activities are included.
• In closed season for lobster lunch main dish combine fish and shrimp.
• Due to reasons related to dolphins training several periods of time can be decreed in which swimming with them may not be included, therefore price will be informer at the occasion.
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
Crucero del Sol Tour
- Pick up in the hotel and transfer to Varadero;
- Arrival at Gaviota Marine;
- Tour on a boat, open bar included during the boat ride;
- Visit to Rancho Cangrejo and swimming with dolphins;
- Arrival at Cabezo Amarillo to do some snorkeling at the coral reef;
- Visit to Cayo Blanco, free time to swim at the beach;
- Lunch in Cayo Blanco including seafood; free time;
- Return to the Marine and hotel in Havana.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses, cap
BOOK CRUCERO DEL SOL TOUR
Collective tourTour in collective bus and catamaran with specialized guide service in several languages. Interaction with dolphins. The best price.1 Adult(Sunday departures)Not departure in selected date