General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 11 hrs
- Departure time: 05:30 hrs Fiesta Americana Punta Varadero - Starfish Varadero / 05:45 hrs Blau Varadero - Sol Palmeras / 06:00 hrs Meliá Varadero - Sol Sirenas Coral / 06:10 hrs Be Live Varadero - Los Delfines / 06:20 hrs Mar del Sur - Oasis.
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• Necessary to carry PASSPORT.
• Minimum Pax for the tour: 10 Pax.
• This tour operates with a minimum of passengers. Viajes Kronos will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your tour. If the provider decides to cancel, for not meeting the minimum required amount of passengers, Viajes Kronos will offer an alternative tour or fully refund cost of your trip.
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
“Cayo Largo by Plane” Tour
Cayo Largo is in the South Central region of the Cuban Archipelago, one of the last virgin spots left on the planet. Here, nature was prodigal in its gifts: beaches and more beaches in its 17 miles (27 Km) of length. But as if surrounding it with fine white sands was not enough. Cayo Largo was given the gift of being eternally caressed by clear and gentle water of incredible hues of blue. When you finally arrive in Cayo Largo you will be surprised to find a natural environment that practically has not changed at all since the world began. The bottom scenery is incredible around the coral reef that links the chain of islets around Cayo Largo, like an underwater bridge. You will find all your favorite water sports on this island. Scuba diving lovers will be amazed by the explosion of colors on this underwater world.
- Coach pick up at hotels in Varadero
- Inclusion of Tour Guide
- Round Trip air fare (20kg luggage x person, extras must be paid)
- Catamaran Cruise on the Island. Visit to Cayo Iguana. Snorkeling at Key adjacent coral reefs. Swimming time at a natural pool
- Time at leisure at Sirena Beach
- Lunch (based on: bread, fruits, vegetables, fish, shrimps / chicken, dessert, coffee)
- Open bar on board and in Playa Sirena
- Transfer to the airport in Cayo Largo to take the flight back to Varadero;
- Transfer to hotel in Varadero.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, swimwear, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes, solar protection and photographic camera. • For the tour we recommend a water bottle.
BOOK “CAYO LARGO BY PLANE” TOUR
Collective tour by PlaneTour in collective plane and catamaran with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$249.00Discounts applied:
Air ticket (One way)Air ticket (One way) + Fuel tax (30.00 CUC x pax)1 Adult( departures)Not departure in selected date
Air ticket (Round trip)Air ticket (Round trip) + Fuel tax (30.00 CUC x pax)1 Adult(Daily departures)$175.00Discounts applied: