General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Departure time: 20.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- This tour operates without a minimum of passengers, Viajes Kronos will reconfirm 48 hours before departure. If the supplier decides to cancel, due to force majeure or adverse weather conditions, Viajes Kronos will offer an alternative tour or fully refund the cost of your trip.
- This tour departs daily except on the following dates: 25.12.2020 to 01.01.2021.
- Rates are expressed in American dollars (USD) and may be changed without notice.
- The services and programs can be changed or cancelled in their execution, sequence and content; in order to offer a better service, or due to extreme conditions or force majeure reasons.
- The client must be aware that modifications to the original reservation may result in changes to the final quote.
- Viajes Kronos will try to avoid cancellation fees, the client must accept the expenses incurred and the charges set by the provider, which can add up to 100% of the original.
- No show policy: 24 hours before the start of the tour: 100%.
"LA SERENA & COQUIMBO BY NIGHT" TOUR
Explore the city of La Serena, the second oldest city in Chile, full of history and colonial architectural elements that adorn its facades. It has numerous attractions ranging from extensive beaches and attractive gastronomy, to historical tours.
Coquicombo, is a city-port and on the other hand a community-beach, capital of the province of Elqui
- Departure from your hotel in La Serena, to the Port of Coquimbo, visiting the Third Millennium Cross, the largest Christian faith monument in South America. It is 93 meters high and is located 157 meters above sea level. We will also visit the sailors' lookout point, Coquicombo Bay, La Herradura and the port of Guayacán.
- We leave for the city of La Serena where we will be able to enjoy an excellent dinner.
- Then we continue our tour this time through La Recova market, the Mirador of the University of La Serena, the Monumental Lighthouse and the Avenida del Mar, an avenue that runs parallel to the beach of Peñuelas, towards La Serena.
- At the end of the tour, return to the hotel in La Serena.
Details of the Tour
- Distance to be covered: 35 km/21.7 miles
- This tour only operates in private mode.
What do we include?
- Guide service in Spanish.
- Dinner in the city.
What is not included?
- Professional guide service in English, Portuguese, German, Italian and French. If you require a guide in these specialized languages you will have to pay an extra charge and request it from our agency.
TIPS: - We recommend comfortable and warm clothing and shoes.
BOOK "LA SERENA & COQUIMBO BY NIGHT" TOUR
Private tourPrivate Tour with specialized guide service in several languages and the services described in the program. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date