General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Departure time: 08.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- This tour operates with minimum of 2 passengers, Viajes Kronos will reconfirm 48 hours before departure. If the supplier decides to cancel, due to force majeure or adverse weather conditions, Viajes Kronos will offer an alternative tour or fully refund the cost of your trip.
- Rates are expressed in American dollars (USD) and may be changed without notice.
- The services and programs can be changed or cancelled in their execution, sequence and content; in order to offer a better service, or due to extreme conditions or force majeure reasons.
- The client must be aware that modifications to the original reservation may result in changes to the final quote.
- Viajes Kronos will try to avoid cancellation fees, the client must accept the expenses incurred and the charges set by the provider, which can add up to 100% of the original.
- No show policy: 24 hours before the start of the tour: 100%.
"MEETING THE DOLPHINS IN ISLA DAMAS" TOUR
Isla Damas is a paradise island of white sand and turquoise waters. Without a doubt, it is one of the best beaches in Chile. Located in the Humboldt Penguin National Reserve. The mammal fauna is mainly composed of sea lions and bottlenose dolphins
- Departure from your hotel in La Serena, to Caleta de Punta de Choros.
- Entrance to the Humboldt Penguin National Reserve.
- Boat trip around the Choros and Damas Islands; where you will be able to appreciate the rich fauna of the place, composed mainly by bottle nose dolphins, sea lions and penguins.
- Return to Caleta Punta de Choros.
- When concluding return to the Hotel in La Serena.
Details of the Tour
- This tour is only offered in Spanish in group mode, for the rest of the languages the modality is private.
- Distance to be covered: 280 km/173.6 miles
- Tour seasons: January-May; September-December. (We recommend to do it in the months from November to March)
What do we include?
- Guide service in Spanish.
What don't we include?
- Professional guide service in English, Portuguese, German, Italian and French. If you require a guide in these specialized languages you will have to pay an extra charge and request it from our agency.
TIPS: - We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and mineral water.
BOOK "MEETING THE DOLPHINS IN ISLA DAMAS" TOUR
Private tourPrivate Tour with specialized guide service in several languages and the services described in the program. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date
Collective tourCollective tour with specialized guide service in Spanish and the services described in the program. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date