General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Departure time: 08.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Location: Departure from hotel in La Serena
- This tour operates with minimum of 2 passengers, Viajes Kronos will reconfirm 48 hours before departure. If the supplier decides to cancel, due to force majeure or adverse weather conditions, Viajes Kronos will offer an alternative tour or fully refund the cost of your trip.
- Rates are expressed in American dollars (USD) and may be changed without notice.
- The services and programs can be changed or cancelled in their execution, sequence and content; in order to offer a better service, or due to extreme conditions or force majeure reasons.
- The client must be aware that modifications to the original reservation may result in changes to the final quote.
- Viajes Kronos will try to avoid cancellation fees, the client must accept the expenses incurred and the charges set by the provider, which can add up to 100% of the original.
- No show policy: 24 hours before the start of the tour: 100%.
"ELQUI VALLEY, HOME OF GABRIELA MISTRAL" TOUR
The Elqui Valley is one of the most visited destinations in Coquimbo. Many visitors come to enjoy its green landscapes set in mountains, its vineyards, the flora and fauna of the place, as well as contemplate the starry skies and learn about the production of pisco.
- Departure from your hotel in La Serena to the Elqui Valley.
- Tour through the small villages that are located there.
- Pisco is a traditional alcoholic drink of the area similar to brandy. Made from Muscatel grapes, it has a strong flavor and is usually combined with others. Let's learn about its elaboration while tasting some varieties.
- We continue to Vicuña to learn about the life and work of Gabriela Mistral, a Chilean poetess who was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1945.
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
- Get to know some characteristic fruits of this area such as Cipau and Papaya and learn about their derivatives.
- Afterwards return to the Hotel in La Serena.
Details of the Tour
- This tour is only offered in Spanish in group mode, for the rest of the languages the modality is private.
What do we include?
- Guide service in Spanish.
What don't we include?
- Professional guide service in English, Portuguese, German, Italian and French. If you require a guide in these specialized languages you will have to pay an extra charge and request it from our agency.
TIPS: - We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and mineral water.
BOOK "ELQUI VALLEY, HOME OF GABRIELA MISTRAL" TOUR
Collective tourCollective tour with specialized guide service in Spanish and the services described in the program. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date
Private tourPrivate Tour with specialized guide service in several languages and the services described in the program. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date