General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night
- Departure time: 08.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
- This tour operates as a private tour with no minimum number of passengers.
- Reservations will be confirmed within 24 to 48 hours maximum.
- Rates can be changed without previous notice.
- The client must be aware that modifications to the original reservation may generate changes in the final quote.
- Services and programs may be changed or cancelled in their execution, sequence and content; in order to offer a better service, or due to extreme conditions or force majeure reasons.
- Holiplus will try to avoid cancellation costs, the client must accept the expenses incurred and the charges set by the provider, which can add up to 100% of the original.
- We receive reservations for individuals up to a minimum of 7 days before the tour departure and for groups up to a minimum of 30 days before the tour departure.
CANCELLATION POLICY - 7 to 3 days before the start of the tour: 50%. - 2 to 1 days before the start of the tour: 80% - No Show or cancellations 24 hours before the start of the tour: 100%
This policy does not apply to groups, in which case it will be established from time to time.
ACATENANGO VOLCANO OVERNIGHT TOUR
On this tour you will visit one of the main attractions that Guatemala has to offer, the Acatenango volcano. With an altitude of 3,976 meters above sea level, Acatenango is the third highest volcano in the country. Sometimes, in the cold season (October-February), it is covered with frost or snow and its white cone can be seen from the capital, although it is not very common, but occasionally snow falls.
This tour is ideal for adventurous souls who want to spend the night in the camp and witness the eruption of Fuego (the twin volcano of Acatenango) from a distance.
- Private transportation.
- Entrance to Acatenango.
- Camping equipment at the base camp (tent, mattress and sleeping bag)
- Professional guide.
- Campfire at night.
- All meals during the hike.
TIPS: - We suggest wearing sunglasses and carrying photo and video cameras to keep the beautiful memories of your vacation. - We recommend always drinking bottled and sealed mineral water during the program visits. - We recommend you to wear clothes according to the places to visit, as well as comfortable shoes, hats, caps and creams to protect your skin from the sun. - Beware of the hot sun. We recommend you to bring your own protective lotions. - We may need a small backpack outside for your personal belongings. - In most countries we have medical assistance, with clinics in the most remote areas of the countries. However, if you have a chronic illness or allergy, etc., we recommend that you bring your first aid kit or personal medications, especially when you are far from major cities.
BOOK ACATENANGO VOLCANO OVERNIGHT TOUR
Private tour.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date