General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 4 hrs / 5 hrs
- Departure time: 08.00 hrs - 14.00 hrs (Winter Cuban Time) / 08.00 hrs - 15.00 hrs (Summer Cuban Time)
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English and French
• This tour operates with no minimum number of passengers. Viajes Kronos will reconfirm you 48 hours before your tour departure. If the supplier decides to cancel, Viajes Kronos will offer you an alternative tour or fully refund the cost of your tour. • Level of complexity: Medium.
• Duration: minimum 4 hours - maximum 5 hours
• Your reservation will always be a CONFIRMED RESERVATION so you only have to get to the right place to start your excursion to the time, date and the number of people declared on the voucher of the BOOKING option. No need to make additional confirmation to your reservation as always wait for you in a timely manner. Once the reservation you will receive in your email the voucher with the information you have chosen. If you can print the voucher to present to your tour guide.
• We recommend starting the tour at eight in the morning (08:00 hrs) but you decide the departure time of your excursion, we want to help their plans at any time of day.
• In the summer season we are open from 08:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs / In the winter season we are open from 08:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs..
• We provide a personalized service that will guide just for you or your family.
• No need to present identification (passport or tourist card) for the tour, thus avoiding losses or damage thereto.
Cancellation Policy • In case of cancellation up to 72 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged. • Regarding cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied. • Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied. • Booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
“The Three Valleys” Tour
This tour crosses 3 different valleys that together form part of the Viñales Valley: Valle La Cañona, Valle La Jutía and Valle del Silencio. In these places you can appreciate a varied vegetation and autochthonous fauna, its fertile lands allow almost all the crops that grow in the island. There are several natural and artificial lakes that are used for the irrigation of rice, tobacco, sugar cane, beans, corn etc.
As a singularity of the area these valleys are surrounded by mogotes making this place unique. Walk and feel part of this earthly paradise full of color and beautiful views. On the way we will exchange with local farmers. A good café criollo or a coconut water to cool down from the heat will not be missing.
Finally we will visit a tobacco farm to see the tobacco dryer and observe the rural architecture, the cyclone shelters and smoke a tobacco that the farmer will make for us with his own hands.
The price includes:
Distance to walk: 9 kms.
Approximate duration of the excursion: 4 hours.
Difficulty degree: Medium.
Very important note: If the client chooses the excursion without transport included, he will have to pay an extra supplement of local transport to be able to access the sites to be visited which are distant from each other. From 1 to 3 pax: 10.00 cuc (per car), from 4 to 6 pax: 20.00 cuc (per car), from 7 to 9 pax: 30.00 cuc (per car).
TIPS: • Recommended: Light clothing, water, light meals with sweets and proteins, sunglasses, caps or hats, hard tennis shoes, hiking boots or sandals, in addition to layers or other protection for the rainy season, sunscreen, insect repellent and camera.
BOOK “THE THREE VALLEYS” TOUR
Private tour (without transportation)Private tour (without transportation) with Multilingual Specialized Guide in 3 different valleys in Viñales + the entrance to every place. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$22.00 - $22.00Discounts applied: