General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Departure time: 07.00 hrs (Summer Cuban Time) / 06.15 hrs (Winter Cuban Time)
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English and French
• This tour operates with no minimum number of passengers. Viajes Kronos will reconfirm you 48 hours before your tour departure. If the supplier decides to cancel, Viajes Kronos will offer you an alternative tour or fully refund the cost of your tour.
• Level of complexity: Low / Medium.
• Duration: minimum 3 hours - maximum 4 hours
• Your reservation will always be a CONFIRMED RESERVATION so you only have to get to the right place to start your excursion to the time, date and the number of people declared on the voucher of the BOOKING option. No need to make additional confirmation to your reservation as always wait for you in a timely manner. Once the reservation you will receive in your email the voucher with the information you have chosen. If you can print the voucher to present to your tour guide.
• We recommend starting the tour at seven in the morning (07:00 hrs) but you decide the departure time of your excursion, we want to help their plans at any time of day.
• In the summer season we are open from 08:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs / In the winter season we are open from 08:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs..
• We provide a personalized service that will guide just for you or your family.
• No need to present identification (passport or tourist card) for the tour, thus avoiding losses or damage thereto.
Cancellation Policy • In case of cancellation up to 72 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged. • Regarding cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied. • Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied. • Booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
“Birdwatching tour in Viñales”
Bird watching is a very interesting modality that consists, as its name indicates, in the appreciation of wild birds, their song, their morphological characteristics, their behavior and their habitat.
Viñales is an ideal place for birding on the island, has a large number of species of endemic and migratory birds, depending on the season can be observed from 25 to 40 species, among the most significant are: tocororo (national bird), nightingale (undoubtedly the best song and a local jewel), negrito, cabrero, zunzún, tomeguín del pinar, cartacuba, bijiritas, cardinal, pitirre etc. You will be accompanied by your local guide who has sufficient knowledge and experience in this type of excursion.
The price includes:
- Specialized guide.
Approximate duration of the excursion: 3 hours.
Degree of difficulty: Depending on the place, it can be medium or low.
Option: At the end of the excursion, lunch will be served in an agro-ecological farm, a unique place for its beauty and quality of food, where all the fruits, tubers and vegetables are grown in a natural way. Price of lunch: 10 CUC per person.
Very important note: If the client chooses the excursion without transportation included, he will have to pay an extra supplement of local transportation to access the sites to be visited which are distant from each other. From 1 to 3 pax: 25.00 cuc (per car), from 4 to 6 pax: 50.00 cuc (per car), from 7 to 9 pax: 70.00 cuc (per car).
TIPS: • Recommended: Light clothing, water, light meals with sweets and proteins, sunglasses, caps or hats, hard tennis shoes, hiking boots or sandals, in addition to layers or other protection for the rainy season, sunscreen, insect repellent and camera.
BOOK “BIRDWATCHING TOUR IN VIÑALES”
Private tour (without transportation)Private tour (without transportation) with Multilingual Specialized Guide in Viñales + the entrance to every place . The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$22.00 - $22.00Discounts applied: