General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 3 hrs - 4 hrs approximately
- Departure time: 08.30 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
• This tour operates with no minimum number of passengers. Viajes Kronos will reconfirm you 48 hours before your tour departure. If the supplier decides to cancel, Viajes Kronos will offer you an alternative tour or fully refund the cost of your tour.
• No need to present identification (passport or tourist card) for the tour, thus avoiding losses or damage thereto.
• Level of complexity: Medium.
• Duration: minimum 3 hours - maximum 4 hours considering the stops.
• Your reservation will always be a CONFIRMED RESERVATION so you only have to get to the right place Don Tomas Restaurant to start your excursion to the time, date and the number of people declared on the voucher of the BOOKING option. No need to make additional confirmation to your reservation as always wait for you in a timely manner. Once the reservation you will receive in your email the voucher with the information you have chosen. If you can print the voucher to present to your tour guide.
• We recommend starting the tour in the morning (08.00 - 08.30 hrs) but you decide the departure time of your excursion, we want to help their plans at any time of day.
• In the summer season we are open from 06:30 hrs to 20:00 hrs / In the winter season we are open from 05:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
• We are legal workers, so you have guarantees that if you do not find tours with people who act outside the law.
• With us you have the guarantee reserve for any season, whether in high season of tourism or at the time of fewer tourists in Cuba.
• Our service is collective, it is a guide service for a group of clients.
• You may decide the time of the trip, even if you booked for a certain time will be able to walk for less or more time than agreed. 3 hours is the recommended minimum time for Horseback Riding.
• All our horses are certified by the Institute of Veterinary Medicine and meet all requirements under this entity.
• If it is your first time riding horses do not worry they are calm, all guides are well experienced in this activity.
Cancellation Policy • In case of cancellation up to 72 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged. • Regarding cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied. • Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied. • Booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
“Horseback Riding Through the Valle del Palmarito” Tour
Valle del Palmarito, is one of the valleys that form the Viñales Valley, is noted for its great beauty and is ideal for people who love vegetation and wildlife, surrounded by amazing formations of hummocks and place where they live a number of endemic birds. The excursion is preferably carried out in the morning.
This is one of the most popular horseback excursions in Viñales and the shortest, the whole route is riding through the natural charms of the Palmarito Valley. We will visit a coffee farm where you will learn all about coffee making. On the same tour you will see factories and tobacco fields, where you will learn the secrets of tobacco and even have the opportunity to taste a handmade Cuban cigar.
The tour is approximately 15 kms round trip, you will ride surrounded by the impressive mogotes through the fields of tobacco, corn and the typical Cuban beans, as well as the tobacco processing houses. At the end of the trail you can visit a cave, where you can see the stalactites and stalagmites that fill the road, at the end we find a natural pool where you can take a bath if you want in its refreshing waters.
Details of the route
We recommend that the excursion be made in the morning, but it can be made at any time of the day depending on the client's choice. You can also choose between walking or riding.
Starting time of the excursion: Between 08:00 and 08:30 depending on the season of the year.
Degree of difficulty: Medium.
Distance to be covered on horseback: 15 kms approximately.
Approximate duration of the excursion (total): 3 - 4 hours approximately considering the stops.
The price includes
- Visit to the sites described in the program.
- Specialized guide service.
TIPS: • Recommended: Light clothing, water, light meals with sweets and proteins, sunglasses, caps or hats, hard tennis shoes, hiking boots or sandals, in addition to layers or other protection for the rainy season, sunscreen, insect repellent and camera.
BOOK “HORSEBACK RIDING THROUGH THE VALLE DEL PALMARITO” TOUR
Collective tour (3 hours - 4 hours)Horse riding tour of 3 hours - 4 hours of collective use with specialized guide service in English and Spanish languages. On the tour you will visit the Palmarito Valley. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$27.00 - $27.00Discounts applied: