MORRIS GARAGE MG 3 (SERVICE ON REQUEST) or similar
- Category: Economic
- Car type: Compact
- Transmission: Manual
- Number of persons: 4
- Number of doors: 4
- Number of bags: 2-small, 1-big
- Engine: 1.3 Lts
- Fuel tank capacity: 45 Lts
- Consume: 12 Km/Lts
- Fuel type: Gasoline
MORRIS GARAGE MG 3 (SERVICE ON REQUEST) features
- ABS System
- Air - conditioning
- Assisted Steering
- CD Audio System
- Front and rear seat belts
- Safe and movable seats
The additional charges are paid directly to the rental company by credit card at the time of opening the contract. Cash payments will not be accepted.
- 150.00 USD Refundable Guarantee Deposit.
- Clients from 21 to 24 years old 30.00 USD, Clients from 25 to 70 years old 20.00 USD Liability Waiver (Per day).
- 3.00 USD Additional Driver (Per day).
- 20.00 USD Airport Collection Fee.
- 25-130.00 USD Drop off charges, depending on distance between pick up and drop off locations.
- 90.00 USD Extra days charge.
- FREE Daily Kms.
- Fuel in Tank-Special Gasoline 1.20 USD / L, DIESEL 0.90 USD / L.
- The client must present at the time of making the rental contract: his passport, residence abroad and driver's license, otherwise the service will not be executed and will be considered a No Show.
- Minimum age required to drive: 21 years old.
- Maximum age required to rent a car: 80 years old.
- The client must have a driver's license issued at least 2 years in advance.
- The titular and additional drivers of the rental services are in the obligation to contract and pay a civil liability insurance with daily charge and that varies according to the category of the reserved car and that the daily amount is indicated in the technical profile of each car. Customers must pay a liability insurance charge which at the time of being requested in the customer's reservation, will be included in the final rate of rental service and previously charged by credit or debit card according to the customer's choice.
- Exceptionally for titular and additional drivers of the rental services with ages from 21 to 24.99 years old and from 76 to 80 years old an additional supplement of 10.00 USD per rental day will be added and charged at the time of being requested in the client's reservation, which will be included in the final rate of rental service and charged in advance by credit or debit card according to the client's choice.
- To receive the car at an office located at an international airport, a fee of 21 USD must be paid, which upon request at the time of the client's reservation, will be included in the final rental service rate and charged in advance by credit or debit card, depending on the client's choice.
All rental cars at the time of delivery to customers at the rental points, will be enabled with fuel tanks completely filled to their maximum capacity (as indicated in the technical profile of each car). Customers must pay a fuel charge which at the time of being requested in the customer's reservation, will be included in the final rate of rental service and previously charged by credit or debit card according to the customer's choice and as indicated below:
Economy category car: 56.00 USD.
- Medium category car: 62.00 USD.
The rental company gives the right to include up to a maximum of 2 additional drivers to be paid at the time they decide to be included in the contract. If customers wish to include the payment of an additional driver charge at the time it is requested in the customer's reservation for a charge of 3.50 USD per additional driver per rental day, it will be included in the final rental service rate and charged in advance by credit or debit card according to the customer's choice. Additional drivers can only drive the vehicle, they cannot pick up or drop off the car, receive returns or request extensions.
If the car is driven by persons other than those authorized in the contract, the official authorities will notify it in the contract and the client will have a penalty amounting to the loss of the amount of the days pending to be used, as well as the withdrawal of the rented vehicle from the client.
CANCELLATIONS, MODIFICATIONS AND NO-SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations made less than 63 days before the start of the reservation, a penalty corresponding to 25% of the total rental amount will be applied for cancellation fees.
Cancellations made less than 33 days before the start of the reservation, a penalty corresponding to 50% of the total rental amount will be applied for cancellation fees.
Cancellations made less than 18 days before the start of the reservation, a penalty corresponding to 100% of the total rental amount will be applied for cancellation fees.
It will be considered No Show if the client does not show up to pick up the car within 5 hours after the requested time at all rental points, except at the airport where the car will be held only 3 hours after the arrival flight.
No-Show: The customer will pay a penalty amounting to 100% of the total amount of the rental.
If the client liquidates the car before the date indicated at the beginning of the rental, the amount corresponding to the days not used will not be refunded.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The car must be delivered at the time agreed in the contract or up to 5 hours later. Failure to comply with it will be charged the equivalent of 1 extra day without extension.
- The vehicle may only be driven by the persons registered in the rental contract.
- The client is responsible for the violation of any or all of the clauses of the particular rental contract and will be penalized accordingly.
- The terms and conditions of the Lease Agreement given to you at the Rental Point must be complied with. This includes the use of the Roadside Assistance contacts in case of any emergency.
- The pick-up and drop-off times of the vehicles must correspond to the working hours of the rental point.
- The client must pay to the car rental company CUBACAR: the additional charges at the opening or closing of the contract (insurance, fuel, additional driver, penalty, traffic fines, etc.) all in USD or Convertible Currency and by means of a card that is accepted by the National Bank of Cuba. Cash payments will not be accepted.
- The car is delivered with a full tank of fuel and will be charged at the current official prices. The customer is responsible for using special gasoline only. It will not be obligatory to return the car with fuel.
- During the provision of the service and in case of need, the customer is obliged to present the car for maintenance services when applicable, according to the established mileage or for inspection by the service provider.
- The minimum rental period is 3 days for periods including high tourist season, 5 days for extreme high season periods.
- The customer must return the vehicle in the same condition as it was received at the time of rental.
- The car rental company CUBACAR offers the technical assistance service on the road throughout the national territory free of charge, except if the breakdowns causing the assistance are the result of negligence or forgetfulness of the user. The notification to receive technical assistance on the road will be made by calling the following telephone numbers: +53 7838 3995 y +53 7838 3996. This service is available 24 hours a day.
CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY OF THE CARS (DROP OFF):
- The client may return the vehicle at any of the CUBACAR sales offices throughout the country. When the return is made at a sales office other than the one that opened the car lease contract, the client will have to pay a return supplement or DROP OFF.
- All cars are insured against total or partial theft of the vehicle, collision, overturn, catastrophes and damages to third parties. In order to protect against financial responsibility in case of damage to the vehicle, CUBACAR offers coverage against damages. The Client is obliged to take out this Insurance Coverage. This coverage can be acquired by paying daily rates that vary depending on the category of the vehicle.
- The insurance covers against fire, lightning and transport, total or partial theft and collision by collision and overturning, the insurance also includes natural disasters and civil liability for the additional driver indicated in the contract (if the driver is not recognized as responsible).
- In case of an accident, the client must submit a police report to CUBACAR and will only pay for the damage caused if such report establishes a violation of the clauses provided in the lease contract (drug use, alcohol, driver not registered in the contract).
- Coverage does not cover loss or damage to accessories (wiper blades, before, rear view mirrors, etc.). These charges will be paid directly by the client.
- The coverages are not valid for a driver who is not registered in the Contract from the beginning of the rental.
The customer shall assume the total costs for damages caused to the car in the following cases:
- Use of narcotics, alcohol or medication that prevents the customer or additional drivers duly registered in the rental contract from fully performing their duties.
- If the police or SEPSA report establishes a violation of any of the clauses of the rental contract signed by the client and CUBACAR.
- If the car is driven by a person not registered in the rental contract.
- If a police report or SEPSA report is not presented.
In case of accident or theft, the client must:
- Immediately notify the nearest competent authority (police) or contact the Security and Protection Company (SEPSA), available in Havana City, Santiago de Cuba, Holguin, Villa Clara and Varadero, at no additional charge.
- Notify the car rental company CUBACAR.
- Take the necessary safety measures with the vehicle to avoid further damage.
- Fill out the damage report provided by a CUBACAR official.
- Complaints submitted by customers to THE AGENCY from their country of origin will be dealt with, provided that the customer notifies THE AGENCY within a period not exceeding one year from the date of the incident or event giving rise to the complaint, attaching a copy of the customer's written complaint, complaint or claim to the facility providing the service and a copy of the vehicle rental contract.