day 1 VARADERO / HAVANA - CIÉNAGA DE ZAPATA.
- Departure for the Cienaga de Zapata.
- Stop at the farm "Fiesta Campesina".
- Visit to the crocodile farm. This is the largest crocodile farm in Cuba, located in Guamá, a tourist complex conceived in the middle of the Laguna del Tesoro.
- Continue the jeep safari through the Zapata Peninsula, making a stop at the "Cueva de los Peces" with the possibility of swimming (included).
- Departure to the "Bermejas" trail to observe the "zunzuncito", the smallest bird in the world.
- Lunch in Caleta Buena (Bay of Pigs) with open bar and snorkeling in the Caribbean Sea.
- Departure to the city of Cienfuegos.
- Panoramic tour by the main avenues of the city and time for photos in the central park "José Martí".
- Lodging and dinner at Jagua Hotel.
- Free night for your enjoyment
day 2 CIENFUEGOS – TRINIDAD - SANTA CLARA.
- Tour around the historical center of the city of Trinidad, one of the most beautiful, historical and best preserved cities in Cuba. It was one of the first Villas founded by the Spanish and declared by UNESCO as Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Visit to the museum Palacio Cantero, the colonial square of the city.
- Visit to the Bar La Canchánchara, where you can taste its traditional drink and listen to live traditional music.
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Departure to the city of Santa Clara.
- Panoramic view of the Manaca-Iznaga Tower, an authentic viewpoint of the so-called "Valley of the Sugar Mills".
- Lodging and dinner.
- Free night for your enjoyment.
day 3 SANTA CLARA - CAYO SANTA MARÍA.
- Departure to Santa Clara
- Visit to the Revolution Square "Ernesto Che Guevara", the Central Park "Leoncio Vidal" and the Monument to the Armored Train.
- Departure to Cayo Santa María.
- End of the program.