General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 7 hrs
- Departure time: 09.30 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
- Pick-ups may be delayed by a few minutes depending on the punctuality of the customers.
- This tour operates with a minimum of passengers. It must be reconfirmed 48 hours before the departure of your excursion. If the supplier decides to cancel because the minimum number of passengers required is not reached, the agency will offer you an alternative tour or a full refund of the tour price.
- Excursions with departures from other destinations if booked for only 1 pax will pay the transport supplement for 2 pax.
Cancellation policy - Cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time, a penalty of 50% of the tour fee will be applied. - In case of no-show, 100% of the tour price will be discounted.
Excursion "Enchantments that unite Las Terrazas - Soroa"
The community of Las Terrazas, is located in the Sierra del Rosario, province of Artemisa, declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1985. When you arrive, you are surrounded by evergreen forests, rivers and waterfalls with crystal clear water, fresh breezes and birds singing, a rural environment that invites you to enjoy nature tourism.
This is the location of the first coffee settlements in the country in the 19th century, founded by French people who came from Louisiana. Today, after two centuries, there are still vestiges of the Buena Vista, Santa Serafina, La Victoria, San Pedro, Santa Catalina and La Unión coffee plantations, where the high degree of specialization with which they were designed is appreciable.
Soroa, is also located in the Sierra del Rosario in Artemisa. It is a privileged place because of the great variety and characteristics of its flora and fauna. In this place is the largest orchid garden in the country, with more than 750 different varieties of orchids. Don't miss the spectacular 21 meter high waterfall that invites you to take a refreshing bath at any time of the year. Soroa is known as the Rainbow of Cuba
Without a doubt, these are ideal places for lovers of nature and history, places that will make you live an unforgettable experience.
- Reception and welcome cocktail at Curujey Ranch.
- Explanation of the Las Terrazas Social Project supported by illustrative images.
- Visit to Las Terrazas Community and coffee tasting.
- Visit to the 19th century coffee plantation, Buenavista coffee plantation.
- Lunch included in one of the restaurants of the Las Terrazas Complex.
- Transfer to the tourist village of Soroa.
- Visit to the waterfall, a natural waterfall of 22 meters high.
- Visit to the Orquideario.
Details of the excursion
- This tour starts at Hotel Moka located in Las terraces
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Amount of Pax: Minimum 2 Pax
- Duration: 7 hrs
For this excursion, transport with driver is required to visit the distant points of interest and after the return of the guide to Las Terrazas.
You will be able to select the different variants:
- Collective or Private Tour
TIPS: - Recommend: Light clothing, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes, water bottle, sunscreen, insect repellent and camera.
BOOK EXCURSION "ENCHANTMENTS THAT UNITE LAS TERRAZAS - SOROA"
Collective excursion from the TerracesGroup excursion, guide in several languages, departure from the terraces From 2 to 3 Pax by car From 4 to 8 Pax on Microbus1 Adult(Daily departures)$44.00 - $49.00Discounts applied:
Private Excursion from the TerracesPrivate excursion, guide in several languages, departure from the terraces From 2 to 3 Pax by car From 4 to 8 Pax on Microbus1 Adult(Daily departures)$55.00 - $61.00Discounts applied: