General Information and Program Details
- Duration: According to the amount of immensions
- Departure time: OnRequest
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
• This excursion operates with no minimum of passengers. The agency will reconfirm you 48 hours before the departure of your excursion. If due to bad weather the Boat cannot leave the Diving Area; prior notification from the Maritime Safety and Meteorology Party, the agency will communicate with the clients, in each CIB and will not refund the value paid for the Dives not carried out, if during the Client's period of stay, in the International Diving Center Weather conditions improve and time permits, every effort will be made to compensate customers with complementary dives left to run.
• Your reservation will always be a CONFIRMED RESERVATION, you will only have to get to the departure point on the day of your excursion, at the time with the number of people who declare in the VOUCHER of the RESERVE option. You do not need to make additional confirmations to your reservation as we will always wait for you in a timely manner.
• Once the reservation is confirmed you will receive the voucher with the corresponding information in your email address. You need to print the voucher and present it at the time of the excursion.
• Our service is collective, it is a guide service for a group of clients.
Cancellation policy • If canceled up to 72 hours before the moment of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion price will be applied. • Regarding cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours before the excursion departure time, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fee will be applied. • Please note that cancellation within 24 hours and until the moment of the enjoyment of the excursion, and in case of no-show (no-show), 100% of the price of the excursion is discounted. • Observation: administrative costs and credit card surcharges cannot be returned in case of cancellation.
"Diving in Cayo Levisa” Tour
Cayo Levisa belongs to the archipelago of Los Colorados, which crowns the northern coast of the province of Pinar del Río, the westernmost province of Cuba. Its diving spots are located to the north. The coral barrier that is to the northwest of the key shows high values for the varied fauna and fish that inhabit it, the range of forms and colors, and its excellent state of conservation are impressive.
Massive formations of star coral, brain coral, coral mogotes, sea fans, feathery gorgonians, tubular sponges, branchy sponges, and tropical fish such as parrots, barberfish, cherries and cherries abound.
Recommended dive sites: The Mystery Chain, The Arch of Ludovico, Hell, The Crown of San Carlos, The Shark Pond, The Pirate's Sword, Paradise Lost, The Valley of the Sponges, Lorenzo's Cave and The Little Grotto.
Details of the excursion
- Guide service.
- Number of dive points: 23
- Type of vessel: Yacht with capacity for 30 pax.
- Recommended dive sites: The Mysterious Chain, The Arch of Ludovico, The Inferno, The Crown of San Carlos, The Shark Pond, The Pirate's Sword, The Lost Paradise, The Valley of the Sponges, The Cave of Lorenzo and The Little Grotto
- Diving Equipment (included): Wetsuit, regulator, snorkel, mask, weight belt, weights, fins, snorkel, night dive light, lead band, 12lt steel/aluminum tanks
- Only 2 dives are allowed per day per customer.
- Dives must be scheduled up to 2 days prior to departure (never the day before departure).
- Minimum age for diving is 14 years old, with parental or family authorization.
- Divers must be certified and present a signed release form.
- A professional SSI (Scuba School International) instructor accompanies the diver or group.
- Each diver will have to carry his Medical Certification and his DiveLog to perform dives. It is optional of the CIB, to determine in the Visual Check to the Diver; if the client is really in technical conditions to make or not the requested Immersions.
- The clients will have to bring the Connection of the Regulator "IN" in opposite case they will have to rent this device in the Bureau of the Navy.
- Cuban nationals to embark on diving vessels require prior authorization from the National Coast Guard.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, sunglasses, water, light meals with sweets and proteins, camera.
BOOK "DIVING IN CAYO LEVISA” TOUR
Collective diving tour (1 dive)Collective use diving tour (1 dive) with guide service in several languages and activities described in the program.1 Adult(Daily departures)$29.00Discounts applied:
Collective night diving tour (1 dive)Night dive excursion for collective use (1 dive) with guide service in several languages and activities described in the program.1 Adult(Daily departures)$39.00Discounts applied:
Collective diving tour (2 dives in the same trip)Collective diving excursion (2 dives in the same trip) with guide service in several languages and activities described in the program.1 Adult(Daily departures)$46.00Discounts applied:
Collective tour: 5 dives packageCollective diving excursion 5-immersion package.1 Adult(Daily departures)$149.00Discounts applied:
Collective tour: 8 dives packageCollective diving excursion package of 8 dives.1 Adult(Daily departures)$220.00Discounts applied:
Collective tour: 10 dives packageCollective use diving excursion package of 10 dives.1 Adult(Daily departures)$259.00Discounts applied:
Collective tour: 15 dive packageDiving excursion for collective use package of 15 dives.1 Adult(Daily departures)$356.00Discounts applied:
Collective tour: 20 dive packageCollective diving excursion package of 20 dives.1 Adult(Daily departures)$427.00Discounts applied: