General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Departure time: 04.30 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• The additional charge of 30.00 CUC of fuel tax is included in the price.
• Necessary to carry PASSPORT.
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
• The departure time of the flight will be reconfirmed the day before the service.
Tour to “Cayo Largo del Sur”
Cayo Largo is in the South Central region of the Cuban Archipelago, one of the last virgin spots left on the planet. Here, nature was prodigal in its gifts: beaches and more beaches in its 17 miles (27 Km) of length. But as if surrounding it with fine white sands was not enough. Cayo Largo was given the gift of being eternally caressed by clear and gentle water of incredible hues of blue. When you finally arrive in Cayo Largo you will be surprised to find a natural environment that practically has not changed at all since the world began. The bottom scenery is incredible around the coral reef that links the chain of islets around Cayo Largo, like an underwater bridge. You will find all your favorite water sports on this island. Scuba diving lovers will be amazed by the explosion of colors on this underwater world.
Pick up at the hotel, transfer to the airport to take the flight to Cayo Largo;(20kg luggage x person, extras must be paid)
Transfer by bus from the airport to the marine to take a boat or catamaran;
Visit the Iguanas Jurasic Island, swimming in a natural swimming pool, snorkeling in the coral reef. Open bar on the boat ride;
Time to swim at Playa Sirena, lunch including fish, chicken, fruits and vegetables also water, softdrinks and beers available (open bar);
Return to the marine, transfer to the airport in Cayo Largo to take the flight back to Havana;
Transfer to the hotel.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes, sunscreen, camera and water bottle.
BOOK TOUR TO “CAYO LARGO DEL SUR”
Collective tour by PlaneTour in collective plane and catamaran with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Wednesday departures)Not departure in selected date