General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night
- Departure time: 07:45 hrs Fiesta Americana Punta Varadero - Starfish Varadero / 08:00 hrs Blau Varadero - Sol Palmeras / 08:15 hrs Meliá Varadero - Sol Sirenas Coral / 08:25 hrs Be Live Varadero - Los Delfines / 08:35 hrs Mar del Sur - Oasis.
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: No
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• Necessary to carry PASSPORT
• The supplement for accommodation in single room is 25.00 USD.
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
• Offers for Tropicana Cabaret days between December 27, 2017 and January 2, 2018, inclusive, is increased by 10.00 USD, except for the day December 31, 2017 for which there is an offer 300.00 USD.
• Minimum Pax for the tour: 10 Pax.
• This tour operates with a minimum of passengers. Viajes Kronos will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your tour. If the provider decides to cancel, for not meeting the minimum required amount of passengers, Viajes Kronos will offer an alternative tour or fully refund cost of your trip.
• Note: The entrance to the Tropicana Cabaret is only for people over 18 years old.
“Havana Overnight” Tour
We offer a diverse selection for you to taste the highlights of the largest city in the Caribbean, where history and culture stand side by side with monuments. Our Group proposes panoramic tours of the most significant sites in Cuban history, culture and contemporary life. So this is a treat for those seeking some vacation adventures on their Cuba holiday tour.
- Coach pick up at the hotels
- Inclusion of Tour Guide
- En route stop over at Bacunayagua’s bridge look out point or El Pescador
- Walking and site-seeing tour of Old Havana including Cathedral Square, Arms Square, Old Square and Saint Francis de Asis Square. Shopping time
- Lunch at leisure (Not included)
- Sight-seeing tour of Modern Havana including Revolution Square, the famous “Malecón” seawall promenade, Christopher Columbus Necropolis and the Vedado Residential area
- Time at leisure at the National Capitol building
- Accommodation and dinner at hotel
- Tropicana Floor Show (included: ¼ Bottle of Rum Havana Club 3 Years Old + 1 Coke per Pax)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Visit to Jose Marti Memorial and Revolution Squarey with free time,
- Walking tour of the Old town including other landmarks that were not visited on the first day
- Lunch (based on: bread & butter, vegetables salad, pork / chicken / fish, rice, dessert, coffee and 1 drink)
- Panoramic visit in Matanzas city. Visit at La Libertad central park, include a coctel at La Sala White
- Return to Varadero
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes, solar protection and photographic camera. • Recommended: Formal dressing for the visit to Tropicana Cabaret. • For the tour we recommend a water bottle.
BOOK “HAVANA OVERNIGHT” TOUR
Collective tourTour in collective bus with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Tuesday, Thursday, Friday departures)Not departure in selected date
Private tourTour by private car or microbus with exclusive specialized guide service in your language. Pick up time and program development according to their own interests.1 Adult(Daily departures)$167.00 - $579.00Discounts applied:
Collective tour + Tropicana CabaretTour in collective bus with specialized guide service in several languages and Tropicana Cabaret show. The best price.1 Adult(Tuesday, Thursday, Friday departures)Not departure in selected date
Private tour + Tropicana CabaretTour by private car or microbus with exclusive specialized guide service in your language and Tropicana Cabaret show. Pick up time and program development according to their own interests.1 Adult(Tuesday, Thursday, Friday departures)Not departure in selected date