General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 6 hrs
- Departure time: 09.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• This tour operates with a minimum of 10 passengers. Viajes Kronos will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your tour. If the provider decides to cancel, for not meeting the minimum required amount of passengers, Viajes Kronos will offer an alternative tour or fully refund cost of your trip.
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
• Not minors allowed.
"Rumba Time" Tour
Caibarién is a city, a municipality and a port of Cuba located in the central zone of the island, belonging to the Province of Villa Clara. The word "Caibarién" is the result of the fusion of Cayo Barién, which was its original name. It is also known as "La Villa Blanca" because of the brightness and whiteness of its streets and famous for its crabs and its intense sea life.
Details of the route
- Pick up from the hotels in a staggered way from 9.00 a.m.
- Specialized guide service in several languages.
- Arrival to the city of Caibarién.
- Presentation of the Municipal Concert Band of Caibarién.
- Enjoy a rumba peña in "La Ruina".
- Lunch at "El Curujey", a country restaurant of the farm "La Cabaña", near the city of Remedios.
- Return to the hotel.
TIPS: - We recommend: Light clothing, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes, sunscreen, water bottle and camera.
BOOK "RUMBA TIME" TOUR
Collective tourTour in collective bus with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Sunday departures)Not departure in selected date