General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 8 hrs approximately
- Departure time: 15:00
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: No
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
- This excursion operates with no minimum number of passengers. The Agency will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your excursion. If the supplier decides to cancel, for reasons of force majeure or bad weather conditions, the Agency will offer you an alternative excursion or will fully reimburse the cost of your excursion.
- Once the reservation is made you will receive in your email address the voucher with the information you have chosen. If you can, please print the voucher to present to your tour guide.
- Pick-ups may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and the punctuality of the clients. The client must inform the sales office to avoid any inconvenience.
- If cancellation is made up to 72 hours prior to the time of enjoyment of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion price will be applied.
- For cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours prior to the excursion departure time, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fee will be applied.
- Please note that cancellation within 24 hours and up to the time of enjoyment of the excursion, and in case of no-show, 100% of the excursion price will be deducted.
- Note: administrative costs and credit card fees cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Excursion "The Mafia Tour"
Havana, today so peaceful and wonderfully patrimonial, during the 50's of the 20th century was a city of show business and art, it welcomed celebrities and celebrities in search of leisure and glamour, it was the place of preference of famous actors and the American mafia. In this tour we will visit some relevant sites of Havana in the 50's, a walk through places that are related to the mafia, cabarets and show business stars, Cuban and foreign of the time.
- We will take our classic car from the 50's and start with a drive along the Malecon and the Avenida del Puerto, crossing the Bay Tunnel to get to the Castle of the 3 Kings of Morro showing you one of the best panoramic views of Havana.
- We take the famous Prado promenade while contemplating panoramic views of different buildings that are true jewels including the Hotel Sevilla, the first luxury hotel in the city, the Gran Teatro de La Habana and several hotels.
- We will make a brief stop at the National Capitol, where you will have time to take a souvenir photo in the exteriors of this beautiful place.
- Continue the tour where you will observe important buildings such as the University of Havana (UH), the Colina Hotel, the old Mocambo Club among others.
- We continue along the capital's ramp (23rd Street), right in the heart of Vedado and center of Havana's social and cultural life.
- Brief stop to visit the Riviera Hotel, the first of many hotels that would make up Las Vegas Latina by Meyer Lansky, declared a National Monument.
- We get out of our cars and visit the Hotel Nacional de Cuba. You will learn about the Hotel, its importance throughout the history of Cuba and its links with personalities not only from the mafia, but also from art, sports, politics, etc.
- To end the tour, we will have a cocktail in the famous Hall of Fame, a place frequented by great personalities over the years, you will undoubtedly feel part of the history of this place.
We suggest you
- To continue the evening, what better than a dinner at the emblematic restaurant El Aguiar and enjoy the show presented every night by the Cabaret Parisien.
What we include
- Classic cars from the 50's.
- Specialized guide during the tour.
- Welcome cocktail at the Hall of Fame of the Hotel Nacional.
What is not included
- Return from the Hotel Nacional to your destination.
- Dinner at the National Hotel.
- Entrance to Cabaret Parisien.
TIPS: - We recommend: light clothing, sunglasses, hats, tennis shoes, sandals or comfortable shoes, sun protection and camera.
BOOK EXCURSION "THE MAFIA TOUR"
Collective tourGroup excursion with guide service in several languages1 Adult(Daily departures)$62.00Discounts applied: