Iberostar Grand Packard Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Paseo del Prado y Malecón, Old Havana, Havana, Cuba. Zip Code: 10 400.. Tel.: (+53 7) 8232100 /
Located in Old Havana within a 5-minute walk of Castillo de San Salvador de la Punta, Iberostar Grand Hotel Packard is within a 15-minute stroll of Museum of the Revolution. This 5-star hotel has 321 guestrooms and offers an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Maximo Gomez Monument and La Bodeguita del Medio are also a short walk from this Havana hotel. Located in a building with more than a century behind it, the Gran Iberostar Packard stands out as a historic hotel in Havana, a symbol of the Cuba of the fifties and a reference that has attracted international artists during their stay at the Antillean country. Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy everything that awaits you in this fascinating city, where the colonial past and modernity come together to make the traveler fall in love. Havana, recognized worldwide for being one of the capitals with the most vast architectural, landscape, historical and monumental heritage, full of picturesque and narrow streets that are traced by its old town, the joy and kindness of its people and the traditional music that The Latin rhythms, like salsa, son, and rumba, allow the Cuban capital to be one of the most fashionable tourist destinations in the world. Let yourself fall in love with a city asleep in time, and in which the echoes of the colonial era and the Cuban revolution can still be heard. The Iberostar Grand Packard, given its privileged location and its high standards of services, will have it all so you can tour Havana with total freedom, while enjoying a full vacation in Cuba, which will leave an indelible mark on your memory. Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee. That Iberostar Grand Packard is named after the famous luxury cars is no coincidence. And it is that this hotel in Old Havana, like the famous “almendrones”, aspires to become one of the icons of the capital. Its historic building has been reborn to offer you high quality services, in an elegant and sophisticated environment. Relax in the SPA Sensations, taste the best of Cuban gastronomy and don't miss the panoramic views from the pool on the sixth floor. In addition, you can enjoy the Cosmos Level, which will give you private access to the most exclusive spaces, rooms and services of the hotel.
Hours and Conditions
- Check in
- 15:00 Hrs
- Check out
- 12:00 Hrs
- CLIENT GUARANTEES AND RIGHTS OF THE OPERATOR AND THE HOTEL WITH REGARDS TO RESERVATIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOWS. NO SHOWS. - In the case of cancellations made than 7 days before the date of arrival of the guests, no penalty will be charged to customers. - In the case of cancellations made less than 7 days and between 2 days (48 hours) before the arrival of the guests, the Hotel may at its discretion apply its right to bill the customer for the price of one night in the booked plan. - In the case of cancellations made with less than 2 days (48 hours) before the arrival of guests, the Hotel may at its discretion apply its right to bill the customer the amount Total stay in the booked plan. - In the case of cancellations made less than 1 days (24 hours) before the arrival of the guests and "No Shows", the Hotel may at its discretion apply its right to bill the client the total amount of the stay in the plan reserved.
Map and Guides
DELUXE Room36 m2 (View room facilities)Deluxe Premium44 m2 (View room facilities)Deluxe Prado36 m2 (View room facilities)Deluxe Premium Prado44 m2 (View room facilities)Deluxe Atlantic36 m2 (View room facilities)Deluxe Star Prestige36 m2 (View room facilities)Cosmos Deluxe Prado Room36 m2 (View room facilities)Cosmos Deluxe Atlantic Room36 m2 (View room facilities)Suite Room60 m2 (View room facilities)Suite Prado70 m2 (View room facilities)
- A variety of atmospheres and culinary options.
- The menus and times of the restaurants and bars may be subject to change depending on the season and hotel occupancy.
- Non-smoking areas.
- Dress code (formal) in all restaurants.
- The buffet service does not include beverages in the price.
- Premium Brand Drinks.
- 24-hour room service ($).
- Diet and vegetarian dishes (on request).
- Live entertainment at some restaurants.
Services and Facilities
($) Services with additional charge