General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Departure time: 07.30 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
Pick-ups may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and the punctuality of customers. The client should inquire at the sales desk to avoid any inconveniences.
This tour operates with a minimum number of passengers. Viajes Kronos will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of the excursion. If the supplier decides to cancel, because the minimum number of passengers is not reached, Holiplus will offer you an alternative excursion or fully reimburse the cost of your excursion.
The jeep is shared with other tourists (up to 4 pax/jeep).
Whoever wishes to drive must have a driving license.
The jeeps have mechanical transmission.
The clients on the excursions are accompanied and assisted throughout the tour by specialized driver-guides, who also cover the following languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian, Russian and Russian.
Jeep Safari "Nature Tour Viñales"
The Viñales Valley is the ideal place to contemplate and admire the beauty of the Cuban landscape. It is located in a small rural town in the province of Pinar del Río, only 25 km from the provincial capital and 178 km from Havana. It constitutes an exclusive and singular landscape where heights of metamorphic rocks are combined with karst mountains, known locally as "mogotes" and valleys of singular beauty. It is also known for having the best tobacco plantations in the world and the largest cave system in Cuba.
- Pick up from hotels in jeep or specialized car.
- Exclusive possibility of having during the trip of driving and accompaniment of a specialized guide who will encourage and explain the beauty of the environment and will allow you to know and enjoy the wonderful of our Cuban flora and fauna that you will appreciate in the trajectory.
- Panoramic tour and nature observation during the journey through different villages on the north coast of the city.
- Stop at Los Jazmines viewpoint to appreciate an unforgettable view of the Viñales Valley, declared a World Heritage Site.
- Visit to the Mural of Prehistory, this amazing mural is painted on the natural wall of the Pita mogote of the Dos Hermanas Valley in the province of Pinar del Río.
- Visit to the Cueva del Indio, a place where you can navigate through the subway waters of the San Vicente River.
- Enjoy a Creole lunch at the Palenque de los Cimarrones restaurant.
- Stop at the Viñales Canopy for those who wish to purchase this optional extra (Note: not included and with additional charge).
- Panoramic tour through different villages of the locality.
- Panoramic visit to tobacco plantations and traditional tobacco houses, where the famous Cuban tobacco leaf is cured.
- Return to the client's hotel.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes, solar protection and photographic camera. • For the tour we recommend a water bottle.
BOOK JEEP SAFARI “NATURE TOUR VIÑALES” (UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE)
Collective tourTour in 4x4 Jeeps with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$67.00 - $211.00Discounts applied:
Private tour for 1-4 paxTour by 4x4 Jeeps with exclusive specialized guide service in your language. Pick up time and program development according to their own interests.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date