General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 10 hrs approximately
- Departure time: 08.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
- This tour operates with no minimum number of passengers. Viajes Kronos will reconfirm you 48 hours before your tour departure. If the supplier decides to cancel, Viajes Kronos will offer you an alternative tour or fully refund the cost of your tour.
- Pick-ups may be delayed by up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and the punctuality of customers. Customers should check with the sales desk to avoid disappointment.
- Level of complexity: Low.
- You need to carry identification documents (passport or tourist card) for the excursion, in case it is necessary to present it to a local authority that requires it.
- Your driver will also provide escort service during the whole trip.
- Guide service is also offered: Tour languages: English and Spanish.
- The client can get on and off the tour whenever he decides.
Cancellation Policy - If it is cancelled up to 72 hours before the tour is due to take place, a penalty of 10% of the tour price will be applied. - For cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours before the excursion departure time, a penalty of 50% of the excursion price will be applied. - Please note that cancellation within 24 hours and up to the time the excursion is enjoyed, and in case of no-show, 100% of the excursion price will be deducted. - Note: no refunds of administrative costs or credit card charges can be made in case of cancellation.
“Ride to Las Viñales in Old Fashion American Classic Cars” Tour
The Valley of Viñales is the ideal place to contemplate and admire the beauty of the Cuban landscape. It's placed in a small rural locality of Pinar del Río's province. National monument from 1979, first cultural landscape recognized by the UNESCO in America, declared Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity in the year 1999 and National Park in 2001.
The Valley of Viñales stands out for possessing very unique rural landscapes emphasizing the mountainous formations of mogotes so impressive as Two sisters, it is the land of the plantations of the best tobacco of the world and possesses the major system cavernary of Cuba where you will be able to explore the Cave of the Indian being the most accessible and visited of the zone, it is crossed by the Rio San Juan and offers to the visitor the possibility of crossing 200 meters of the cave in boat.
Enjoy the magic of a trip on board our classic cars from the 50's through the Cuban countryside and tobacco plantations, you will be able to breathe the fresh country air, listen to the birds singing, feel the smell of wet land and tobacco up close.
Departures for this tour only take place from Havana.
Main places to enjoy in the tour:
- Snack Bar Las Barrigonas.
- La Casa del Veguero with its tobacco plantations.
- The Viewpoint of the Valley of Viñales, with the most extensive and beautiful view of this place.
- The Cave of the Indian.
- The Prehistoric Mural in the Sierra de los Órganos, one of the largest open air frescoes on the planet with 120 meters high and 160 wide created in 1959. It shows the evolution of life in a natural sense in Cuba.
- The town of Viñales
- At your choice, a lunch reservation can be arranged in a typical restaurant of this region for the approximate price of 10.00 cuc per person.
- You can make a short excursion on horseback through the attractive Viñales National Park for the additional cost of 10.00 cuc per person.
Customers canceling the entrance fees, will be able to enjoy the main tourist attractions of the city.
Services included in the excursion:
- Local guide (Spanish, English).
- Transportation in American Classic Cars.
- Pick up at the hotel or rental house panoramic tour of the route to Viñales in classic cars and transfers to and from the hotel;
- Excursion to Viñales Valley. Visit to the Casa del Veguero, where you will be able to appreciate the tobacco plantations, traditional industry of the province;
- Visit to the viewpoint of Viñales Valley.
- Optional visit to Cueva del Indio with a boat ride through its underground river;
- Optional lunch in a local restaurant;
- Optional visit to the Prehistoric Mural that illustrates the evolutionary processes in the Sierra de los Órganos, from molluscs to the first inhabitants of the region;
- Free time to visit the village of Viñales;
- Return to the hotel or rental house.
Services not included in the excursion:.
Entrance fees to museums, places of interest and tourist attractions, restaurants (meals), bars (drinks) and tips, among others, are not included in the price of the excursion and require an extra charge to be decided by the clients.
Distance traveled by car on the tour (round trip): 368 kms approximately.
Duration of the tour by car (round trip): 4.55 hours approximately.
Time of end of the excursion and beginning of the return trip to Havana: 17.00 hrs.
Pick up point: Place of accommodation (rental house or hotel)
We use these cars:
- This experience will be done in a classic hard top car, model: Chevrolet Deluxe 1950 (4 door sedan) / Plymouth Deluxe 1955 (4 door sedan) / Fort Victoria 1955 (4 door sedan) / Oldsmobile Model 88 1954 (4 door sedan) or similar (Classic), with air conditioning and professional driver and guide in English and Spanish language (optional).
Maximum pax for the excursion: 4 Pax in classic American car (with driver-guide service) or 8 Pax in microbus (with driver-guide service).
Extra price for lunch or dinner: + 10.00 USD per pax
TIPS: • We recommend: light clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and camera.
BOOK “RIDE TO VIÑALES IN OLD FASHION AMERICAN CLASSIC CARS” TOUR
Private tour in a vintage car with driver - guide service (full day) (10 hours)Tour by private vintage car for 10 hours with driver - guide service in your language. Pick up time and program development according to their own interests.1 Adult(Daily departures)$53.00 - $212.00Discounts applied: