General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Departure time: 06.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• Minimum Pax for the tour: 10 Pax.
• This tour operates with a minimum of passengers. Holiplus will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your tour. If the provider decides to cancel, for not meeting the minimum required amount of passengers, Holiplus will offer an alternative tour or fully refund cost of your trip.
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
“Seafari Cayo Blanco Plus“ Tour
Varadero Beach, which is a little over 13.6 miles (22 km.) long, on Hicacos Peninsula in Matanzas province, is one of the most important beach resorts in the world and Cuba’s main sun-and-beach tourism choice, ideal for eco-friendly travel and vacation adventure.
- Pick up in the hotel and transfer to Varadero;
- Arrival at Marlin Chapelin Marine;
- Tour on a boat, open bar included during the boat ride;
- Snorkeling on the coral reefs with equipment at disposal on the boat;
- Recreational activities and life music;
- Visit to Cayo Blanco, free time to swim at the beach, lunch in Cayo Blanco including seafood, vegetables and fruits;
- A nautical souvenir;
- Return to the Marine and hotel in Havana.
- Return to the hotel.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses, cap
BOOK “SEAFARI CAYO BLANCO PLUS“ TOUR
Collective tourTour in collective bus and catamaran with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date
Collective Plus tour (Swimming with dolphins)Tour in collective bus and catamaran with specialized guide service in several languages. Swimming with dolphins. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$152.00Discounts applied: