General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Departure time: From 7.45 Hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
-The order of the tour can be varied depending on the total number of tourists of the day.
-The boat is shared with other tourists.
-The equipment and means of protection for the tourist for the navigation and snorkeling activity are included.
-For reasons of dolphin management, it may be decreed periods in which swimming with dolphins is not included, informing the price to be applied in a timely manner.
-Seatour Exclusive 4 pax/boat: 495.00 CUC
-Additional pax Seniors: 86.00 CUC/pax
-Children (7-12): 43.00 CUC/pax
-In the Exclusive Seatour the maximum amount of pax will depend on the type of boat available.
-In the Group operation exclusivity is guaranteed as long as it is included in the group negotiation, and the following minimums per catamaran type will be met:
SEASON FROM 16/12- 30/04 AND 01/07- 31/08: 60 PAX. SEASON FROM 01/05 - 30/06 AND 01/09- 15/12: 50 PAX
The Varadero beach resort, located in the Hicacos peninsula, province of Matanzas, is the most beautiful of the Cuban beaches and one of the most important destinations in the Caribbean. The transparency of its waters, the dissimilar blue tones of the sea, its white and very fine sands, its warm climate, its vegetation and natural landscapes, make it an unforgettable resort.
Details of the route
- Pick up from hotels by air-conditioned bus in a staggered manner.
- Specialized guide service in several languages.
- Arrival at the Marina Gaviota in Varadero.
- Crossing in Catamaran where you will enjoy the charms of our seas.
- Recorded music.
- Open bar (standard class) with drinks and snacks on board.
- Snorkeling in one of the coral reefs located in the north of Cuba.
- Lunch at Cayo Blanco (main course based on lobster, shrimp and fish).
- Free time for beach bathing.
- Return to La Marina.
- Return to the hotels.
Pick up time.
- Staggered schedule established for the excursion, 07:45h Playa Caleta-Punta Arena/ 07:50h Punta Arenas-Varazul/ 08:00h Sunbeach-Ledo/ 08:15h Pullman-Arenas Blancas/ 08:20h Barceló Solymar-Be Live Experience/ 08:30h Sol Club Sirenas/Coral-Bella Costa/ 08: 20h Meliá Las Américas-Sol Palmeras/ 08:30h Iberostar Bella Vista-Arenas Doradas/ 08:40h Muthu Playa Varadero-Meliá Las Antillas/ 08:50h Blau Varadero-Iberostar Varadero/ 09:00h Paradisus Varadero-Iberostar Playa Alameda/ 09:10h Paradisus Princesa del Mar-Playa Marina.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes and photographic camera.
BOOK “SEA TOUR“
Collective SeatourTour in collective bus and catamaran with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Daily departures)$66.00Discounts applied:
Exclusive Seatour (to 4 pax)Tour in exclusive catamaran with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$124.00 - $495.00Discounts applied: