General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Departure time: 06:00 hrs Miramar hotels / 6:15 hrs Vedado hotels / 6:30 Old Havana hotels
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
Varadero Beach ,which is a little bit more than 13.6 miles ( 22 kms) long, on the Hicacos Peninsula in Matanzas Province, is one of the most important beach resorts in the world and Cuba´s main sun-and-beach tourism offer.
- Pick up at the hotel;
- Departure to Varadero;
- Brave stop at the viewpoint of the Bacunayagua bridge.
- Visit in transit through the city of Matanzas, known as the Athens of Cuba.
- Reception in Varadero in a hotel in IT regime.
- Room for change of clothes (up to 10 pax per room according to hotel availability).
- Enjoy all the services of bars and Snack bar in the hotel.
- Free time for non-motorized nautical activities and sea baths in the beach of Varadero, with its crystal clear waters and fine sand.
- Lunch at buffet table with drinks included.
- Return to hotels in Havana.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes and photographic camera. • For the tour we recommend a water bottle.
BOOK “VARADERO“ TOUR
Collective tour - All InclusiveTour in collective bus with specialized guide service in several languages. Lunch in a restaurant at the local hotel and national drinks included. The best price.1 Adult(Sunday, Thursday departures)Not departure in selected date
Private tour - All InclusiveTour by private car or microbus with exclusive specialized guide service in your language. Lunch in a restaurant at the local hotel and national drinks included. Pick up time and program development according to their own interests.1 Adult(Daily departures)Not departure in selected date