General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Departure time: 07.30 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• Minimum Pax for the tour: 2 Pax.
• This tour operates with a minimum of passengers. Holiplus will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your tour. If the provider decides to cancel, for not meeting the minimum required amount of passengers, Holiplus will offer an alternative tour or fully refund cost of your trip.
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
Jeep Safari Nature Tour Varadero
- Departure from hotels in 4*4 Jeeps.
- A visit to Bacunayagua Bridge, where you can take a look to the magnificent work considered one of the seven wanders of the Cuban civil engineering. This is the highest and longest bridge in Cuba, it is 314 meters long and 110 meters high.
- A visit to Maria’s house where you will try a nice Cuban coffee and interact with the farmer’s way of living.
- Panoramic city tour through the city of Matanzas.
- Navegation in Canimar river.
- Snorkeling in a virgin Coral Reef named Punta de Maya, with guide service included.
- A visit to La Dionisia Farm which was an Old Coffee Plantation. Welcome cocktail, Lunch with a drink included, horse riding and free time to rest.
- Time at Varadero beach or transfer to the hotels.
- Return to the hotels.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses, cap
BOOK JEEP SAFARI NATURE TOUR VARADERO
Collective tourTour in 4x4 Jeeps with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$93.00 - $93.00Discounts applied: