Iberostar Bella Vista Varadero Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Ctra. Las Morlas km 11, Península Hicacos, Varadero, Matanzas, Cuba. Zip Code: 42 200.. Tel.: (+53 45) 66 7899 /
The island of Cuba is the heart of the Caribbean blessed by an eternal spring, not just for the warm climate you will enjoy during your stay, but also because of the irrepressible love of life of its inhabitants, the musicality that can be sensed wherever you go and exuberant natural landscapes and beaches full of life and joy.
Many consider Varadero to be the best beach in the world. The combination of fabulous white sands, tropical breezes, the calm Caribbean waters and a lush setting rich in flora and fauna makes this corner of Cuba totally irresistible. It is precisely on this legendary beach that IBEROSTAR offers you its spectacular new 5-star hotel. Surrounded by tropical vegetation, IBEROSTAR Bella Vista Varadero is an authentic oasis of relaxation where you can enjoy the vacation of a lifetime.
Located in the province of Matanzas, 150 kilometres east of Havana, since the 1990s the city of Varadero has grown into one of the Caribbean’s greatest tourist destinations. Considered by many to boast the world’s finest beach, its fine white sands, gentle climate and magnificent surroundings form the perfect setting for countless spas, family holiday centres and a host of additional leisure and recreation activities. In addition to the stunning beaches, Varadero offers a vast choice of sport and adventure options. Highlights include scuba diving, golf, sailing and the amazing experience of swimming with dolphins. The range of excursions available is also highly recommendable, and includes eco-tourism routes in the Zapata Peninsula, the largest wetland in the Caribbean, a visit to the historic Ambrosio Cave or a tour of the Varahiacos Ecological Reserve to admire the wealth of exotic birds and vegetation. The nearby city of Matanzas is also well worth a visit. Boasting a rich cultural heritage that has earned it the nickname of ‘the Athens of Cuba’, it was home to many famous European 19th century poets and writers.
Hours and Conditions
- Check in
- 16:00 Hrs
- Check out
- 12:00 Hrs
- CLIENT GUARANTEES AND RIGHTS OF THE OPERATOR AND THE HOTEL WITH REGARDS TO RESERVATIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOWS. NO SHOWS. - In the case of cancellations made than 7 days before the date of arrival of the guests, no penalty will be charged to customers. - In the case of cancellations made less than 7 days and between 2 days (48 hours) before the arrival of the guests, the Hotel may at its discretion apply its right to bill the customer for the price of one night in the booked plan. - In the case of cancellations made with less than 2 days (48 hours) before the arrival of guests, the Hotel may at its discretion apply its right to bill the customer the amount Total stay in the booked plan. - In the case of cancellations made less than 1 days (24 hours) before the arrival of the guests and "No Shows", the Hotel may at its discretion apply its right to bill the client the total amount of the stay in the plan reserved.
Map and Guides
Doble Room40 m2 (View room facilities)Doble Vista Piscina40 m2 (View room facilities)Doble Vista Mar40 m2 (View room facilities)Junior Suite Ocean Front47 m2 (View room facilities)Familiar 2 Rooms80 m2 (View room facilities)Doble Ocean Front40 m2 (View room facilities)Doble Star Prestige(View room facilities)Doble Vista Mar Star Prestige(View room facilities)Swim out Star Prestige40 m2 (View room facilities)Suite Star Prestige(View room facilities)
- A variety of atmospheres and culinary options.
- Opening and closing times may be subject to change (prior notice given).
- Booking in advance and dress code required for dinners at specialized restaurants.
- All Inclusive Premium: full board.
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Choice of cocktails.
- Snacks during the whole day.
- Diet and vegetarian dishes (on request).
- Live entertainment at some restaurants.
- Continental breakfast and tea time service.
- Room service. from 11:00 to 23:00 h.
Services and Facilities
($) Services with additional charge