General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 10 hrs approximately
- Departure time: Hotels in Miramar: 8:00 hrs - Hotels in Vedado: 7:45 hrs - Hotels in La Habana Vieja: 7:30 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
-This tour has guaranteed departures with no minimum number of passengers on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The rest of the week operates with a minimum of 12 passengers.
“Viñales Valley Tour”
The Valley of Viñales, is the ideal place to contemplate and admire the beauty of the Cuban landscape. It is located in a small rural town in the province of Pinar del Rio, stands out for having the best tobacco plantations in the world and the largest cave system in Cuba.
The traveller who arrives at the valley from Havana, is enjoying the variety of tones of the Cuban green, and when it arrives at the Valley perceives a drastic and overwhelming change; the complicity between the nature and the silence makes the visitor feel owner of a majestic natural beauty, that is everywhere, from the Cave of the Indian, with its underground river, to the Mural of the Prehistory, the Ranch San Vicente and the fabulous Viewpoint of the Jasmines.
There are some mountainous formations, unique in the Island, called mogotes. These mogotes are very unique geomorphological formations, with a great diversity of shapes, in some cases reaching hundreds of meters in height.
- Staggered pick-up from hotels according to the staggered schedule established for the excursion.
- Air-conditioned bus with multilingual guide service.
- Stop at Las Barrigonas ranch to stretch your feet, this site is surrounded by typical country houses and tobacco plantations.
- Visit to a factory of manufactured tobacco (on the days it is in service), otherwise we will visit the Casa del Veguero.
- A walk through the Valle de Viñales National Park, which stands out for the beauty of its mogotes, mountains with rounded tops, and numerous caves of great interest.
- Visit to the Prehistoric Mural, a 120-meter long work of art painted on the wall of one of its mogotes.
- Visit to the Mirador Los Jazmines, where you can enjoy one of the best panoramic views of the Viñales Valley and a refreshing cocktail.
- Visit to Cueva del Indio (Indian's Cave) and boat ride on its underground river.
- Creole lunch in a local restaurant, with country music.
- Return to the hotels in Havana.
TIPS: - Recommended: Light clothing, sunscreen, camera, water bottle, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis shoes, sandals or comfortable shoes.
BOOK “VIÑALES VALLEY TOUR”
Collective tour + LunchTour in collective bus with specialized guide service in several languages. Lunch in a local restaurant . The best price1 Adult(Tuesday, Thursday departures)Not departure in selected date
Private tour + LunchPrivate excursion with exclusive guide service in your language Lunch at a local restaurant. Time for collection and development of the program according to your own interests.1 Adult(Daily departures)$67.00 - $356.00Discounts applied: