General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 5 hrs approximately
- Departure time: Pinar del Rio 8.00 hrs // Viñales 9.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
- This excursion operates with no minimum number of passengers. The agency will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your excursion. If the provider decides to cancel, for reasons of force majeure or bad weather conditions, the Agency will offer you an alternative excursion or will fully reimburse the cost of your excursion.
- Level of complexity: Low.
- Once the reservation is made you will receive in your email address the voucher with the information you have chosen. If you can, print the voucher to present it to your tour guide.
-Our service is collective, it is a guide service for a group of clients. Pick-ups may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and the punctuality of the clients. The client must inform the sales office to avoid inconformities.
- If cancellation is made up to 72 hours prior to the time of enjoyment of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion price will be applied.
- For cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours prior to the excursion departure time, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fee will be applied.
- Please note that cancellation within 24 hours and up to the time of enjoyment of the excursion, and in case of no-show, 100% of the excursion price will be deducted.
- Note: no administrative costs or credit card fees can be refunded in case of cancellation.
Tour in “Viñales”
The Viñales Valley is the ideal place to contemplate and admire the beauty of the Cuban landscape. It is located in a small rural town in the province of Pinar del Río, only 25 km from the provincial capital and 178 km from Havana. It constitutes an exclusive and singular landscape where heights of metamorphic rocks are combined with karst mountains, known locally as "mogotes" and valleys of singular beauty. It also stands out for having the best tobacco plantations in the world and the largest cave system in Cuba. Enjoy one of the most beautiful landscapes in Cuba, the Viñales Valley: 80% of which is dedicated to tobacco production and offers the perfect leaves for the production of the best Cuban cigars.
- Pick up at the hotel. (Jeep 4x4 and bilingual guide service).
- On the way to the Viñales Valley, stop at the Mirador de Los Jazmines with time for photos.
- Visit to a tobacco plantation.
- Visit to the Cueva del Indio (Indian Cave) and boat ride on the subway river.
- On the way, panoramic tour of the town of Viñales.
- Stop in the Dos Hermanas valley with time for photos at the Prehistoric Mural.
- Lunch at the Finca San Vicente restaurant with a drink included.
- Visit to the Palenque de los Cimarrones, a place where the life of runaway slaves is recreated.
- Visit to a cigar factory.
- Return to the hotel.
TIPS: - We recommend: light clothing, sunglasses, hats, tennis shoes, sandals or comfortable shoes, sun protection and camera.
BOOK TOUR IN “VIÑALES”
Private tour (from Pinar del Río city)Tour in private Jeep 4x4 from Pinar del Río city town with specialized guide service in several languages and the services described in the program. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$57.00Discounts applied:
Private tour (from Viñales)Tour in private Jeep 4x4 from Viñales with specialized guide service in several languages and the services described in the program. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$43.00Discounts applied: