General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Departure time: 08.00 hrs - 09.00 hrs (Flexible schedule according to customer preferences)
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English
• This tour operates without a minimum of passengers. Viajeskronos will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your tour. If the provider decides to cancel, for reasons of force majeure or adverse weather conditions, Viajeskronos will offer an alternative tour or fully refund the cost of your trip.
• Level of complexity: Low.
• Duration: minimum 3 hours - maximum 4 hours
• Your reservation will always be a CONFIRMED RESERVATION so you only have to get to the right place to start your excursion to the time, date and the number of people declared on the voucher of the BOOKING option. No need to make an additional confirmation to your reservation as always will be waiting for you in a timely manner. Once the reservation is made, you will receive in your email the voucher with the information you have chosen. You should print the voucher and present to your tour guide.
• We recommend starting the tour at nine in the morning (09:00 hrs) but you decide the departure time of your excursion, we want to help your plans at any time of day.
• In the excursions for the ride on horseback can participate clients of all the ages, the children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
• In the summer season we are open from 08:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs / In the winter season we are open from 08:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
• We provide a personalized service guide just for you or your family.
• You may decide the time of the trip, even if you booked for a certain time will be able to ride for less or more time than agreed. 3 hours is the recommended minimum time for horseback riding.
• No need to present identification (passport or tourist card) for the tour, thus avoiding losses or damage thereto.
• All our horses are certified by the Institute of Veterinary Medicine and meet all requirements under this entity.
• If it is your first time riding horses do not worry they are calm, all guides are well experienced in this activity.
Cancellation Policy • In case of cancellation up to 72 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged. • Regarding cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied. • Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied. • Booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
"Horseback Adventure through the Valley of Viñales" Tour
The Viñales Valley, is the ideal place to contemplate and admire the beauty of the Cuban landscape. It is located in a small rural town in the province of Pinar del Río, it stands out for having the best tobacco plantations in the world and the biggest cavern system in Cuba. National monument from 1979, the first cultural landscape recognized by the UNESCO in the whole American region, declared Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity in the year 1999 and National Park in 2001.
Discover the Viñales Valley in the most daring and original way. Enjoy the beautiful landscape that surrounds us and tour its plantations during an unforgettable horseback ride. You will also be able to exchange with the local people and get to know their traditions and customs.
- Starting point: Bar-Restaurant Las Miranda (in front of the Viñales baseball stadium) From there we will go to where the horses are and start the adventure.
- During the ride you will learn interesting things about the landscapes and fields of Viñales. We will ride through the mountains and pass by trails inside Viñales National Park.
- We will visit a tobacco factory where they will explain the process of manufacturing handmade tobacco and you will see all the stages that you go through until you get the coveted cigar. If you wish you can smoke a Cuban "cigar" for free.
- We will have lunch at the restaurant El Corazón del Valle, a place where a delicious Cuban meal with excellent views of the valley awaits you.
- We will also pass by a station where they will explain the process of making coffee and honey, a drink widely consumed in the area. You will learn all about the most popular alcoholic drink in the area: the Guayabita del Pinar rum. You can buy if you want one of these products, fruits, juices, soft drinks, souvenirs, etc.
- We continue riding to the Valle del Silencio lake, a beautiful lake in the middle of the mountains, an ideal place to take pictures and if you wish you can take a bath and cool off from the heat in the lake waters.
- To conclude the tour we will visit the Mirador del Valle, from this place you will have a panoramic view of the Valle del Silencio and part of the great Viñales Valley.
- At the end of the excursion, return to the village of Viñales.
The price includes:
- Horses and required equipment.
- Specialized guide in Spanish or English.
- Lunch of Cuban food based on local food. Beverage service is not included.
- Entrance fees to the facilities described in the program.
- Schedule: Flexible schedule according to customer preferences.
- Starting point of the tour: Las Mirandas Restaurant.
- Age: customers of all ages can participate, children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, swimwear, sunglasses, water and light meals with sweet and protein, hats or caps, hard tennis or hiking boots and sandals to cross the river, other protective layers for seasons rain, solar protection and a photographic camera.
BOOK "HORSEBACK ADVENTURE THROUGH THE VALLEY OF VIÑALES" TOUR
Collective tour (4 hours) + LunchHorse riding tour of 4 hours of collective use with specialized guide service in English and Spanish languages. On the tour you will visit the Viñales National Park and Natural pool, the Tobacco farm, Viewpoint with panoramic view + Lunch. The best price.1 Adult(Daily departures)$33.00Discounts applied: